Internal - Property - Operations - Field & Central, Finance, Estates Teams, Marketing, HR, IT and Technology.
External - Data and Software suppliers
- Liaise between multiple departments to gather property-related requirements and assist development workstreams with analytical specialisms. Ensure processes are built robustly and documented for future reference.
- Management of spatial datasets within the analytical systems, ensure that key base data such as store information and base demographics are maintained by processes that will lead to automated ingestion. Work with Data Engineers, Finance, Retail Analysis, Location Planning and directly with suppliers.
- Automate reports and mapping to allow more time to focus upon analysis and insight. Work with BI team as needed. Ensure reports and outputs are up and available, managing user groups where necessary such as Estates and Location Planning.
- Review ad hoc queries from key stakeholders, look for insights within available datasets that will improve property decision making, whether making use of a new data source, reviewing an existing process or providing further detail on analysis. Including insights from Rewards for Life customer data.
- Work with Location Planning and Data Science to develop the long-term store level strategic plan for the whole estate. Maintenance and development of the analytical aspects of this plan which will influence the future strategy of Holland & Barrett.