An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious family solicitor to play a pivotal role in the future development of the family law offering.
The successful family law solicitor will undertake a mixed caseload including
• Negotiating Financial settlements;
• Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements;
• Private children Act matters;
• Dissolution of civil partnerships; and,
• Emergency applications, variations and enforcement.
All the work is privately funded. Aside from fee earning you will be encouraged to take an active role in business development initiatives, raising the profile of the family offering and generating new referrals.
A following would be beneficial but not a prerequisite.
The firm’s high retention rate is testament to the supportive atmosphere, competitive remuneration and clear career progression.
Role: FAMILY SOLICITOR
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
Apply for this job now.