As a Account Representative, your Job Responsibilities would include:
- Complete our Onboarding Process & Award-Winning Training.
- Attend All Team Meetings & Events.
- Shadow your Field Trainer to Observe Field Marketing, Presentations & Enrollments
- Begin Establishing New Sales Relationships with Future Clients through Networking, Field Marketing, Social Media, LinkedIn, Referrals & Leads that come in from Aflac.
- Meet with Business Owners, Identity their Business Needs, Discuss our No-Cost Business Solutions, Schedule Employee Education Meetings & Setup their Aflac Account.
- Present Benefits & Enroll Employees (Consultative Process).
- Assist Policyholders with Insurance Claims & Changes.
- Enroll New Hires & Assist with Billing & Invoicing.
- Ongoing Management of your Existing Accounts.
- Explore Additional Role within the Company (if/when you're ready).
- Fortune 500 Company
- 100 Best Companies To Work For for 18 consecutive years (Fortune Magazine)
- 100 Most Admired Companies for 14 consecutive years (Fortune Magazine)
- World's Most Ethical Companies List for 11 Consecutive Years (Ethisphere) - no other insurance company can say that!
Role: Account Representative
Apply for this job now.