Responsible for leadership of Purchasing and later Inventory departments for a manufacturing company in the Los Angeles area.
We need a change agent to control costs, improve efficiencies and accuracy in the management of inventory. The successful candidate will be a values-driven, results focused leader capable of successfully managing a team and working with employees at all levels of the organization.
Oversee MRP System for Purchasing domestic and international. Focus and negotiate purchases with manufacturing partners in Philippines, China, and India.
- Involvement in setting up New Product Introduction builds
- Identify and assess potential suppliers who could full fill product design and cost requirements.
- Single point of contact for end customer
- Implement and ensure best practices to minimize risk and maximize continuity in purchasing and inventory
- Assist manufacturing partners as needed with acquisition of raw materials
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or Industrial Engineering and/or equivalent supply chain/program management experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience with ERP systems; SAP B1 preferred with Crystal Reports
- Energetic, positive team player who is excited and comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working in manufacturing or with Electronic manufacturing service providers
- Knowledge of International shipping and customs requirements
- Strong Microsoft Office user skills
- Ability to work across different cultures and travel up to 10% internationally & domestically
Growth Opportunity with excellent benefits.
Los Angeles based global consumer goods, electronics/electrical company is looking for a Manufacturing Leader to join our growing organization. We are seeking a strategic problem solver who is capable of assessing the full production value stream in order to identify and implement best practices.
Role: Purchasing Director - Mfg.
Location: City of Industry,
Apply for this job now.