At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit #removed# or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
The standard function of the position is to assist on the job site, as needed, with the installation of commercial alarm, fire, CCTV and Card Access systems while working under close supervision of a more senior installer, mentor or supervisor.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Learns/assists with the installation of alarm, fire, CCTV, and Card Access systems.
- Provides reliable, high quality customer support.
- System installations may include equipment, cabinets, boxes, wire, conduit and other materials.
- Organizes and utilizes technical resources, information, material, and support to ensure efficient execution of assigned tasks.
- Monitors and ensures the progress and completion of assigned tasks.
- Completes and submits all required task-related activities, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must complete other projects, as assigned.