We are looking for an experienced Forklift Operator for our Shipping/Receiving Dept.
This candidate must not only possess the required experience, he/she must also prove to be a dependable part of the team. Although the loading and un-loading of chemicals onto and off of trucks is the main responsibility for this position; others are noted below.
- Must possess current forklift operator’s certificate and have advanced experience
- Must have past shipping & receiving and warehouse operations experience
- Must be familiar with different types of PPE and how, why, when they are used
- Past experience handling various types of chemicals is required
- Load and un-load drums, totes, and pallets on non-bulk trucks
- Prepare freight for shipment
- Professionally place correct labels on containers
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS A MUST IN THIS POSITION
Days: Monday through Friday
Shift is 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Compensation: Full time with benefits starting at $17-18.00 hr. (based on experience)
For more than two decades, ChemQuest Chemicals has provided responsive, full-service toll processing and blending capabilities for companies worldwide. Our proven processes, expert team and specialized equipment afford us the ability to quickly and affordably produce your custom chemical formulas. Supporting small- and large-batch needs, we offer full production, warehousing, storage, packaging and delivery services.
Role: FORKLIFT OPERATOR FOR SHIPPING/RECEIVING DEPT.
Apply for this job now.