Exciting opportunity to support students across KS3 and GCSE within the English and SEN department.
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant.
- Full-time role to start in April 2021.
- Working alongside class teachers supporting students aged 11-16 in classes.
- Providing tuition and small group interventions to pupils ranging in ability
- Opportunity to cover full classes with the support of class teachers.
- Work alongside other Teaching Assistant and lead them where needed.
- Earn up to £390 per week depending upon previous experience.
- Work within a 'Good' rated Ofsted school in Bury.
As a Higher Level Teaching Assistant within our client school, responsibilities will include working 1:1 with identified pupils that require additional support within English. Further responsibilities incorporate supporting the class teacher, covering lessons in the absence of the teacher, and delivering intervention sessions to raise pupil attainment. With over 900 pupils, the school needs extra staff to guarantee students are supported and that teachers also have the help they require in the classroom.
To be considered for this role experience working within an educational setting with children and young people is desirable alongside experience in English, Maths or Science. A Higher-Level Teaching Assistant qualification is also necessary to be considered for this role.
Located near Bury, the client school can be accessed via the A58 and M66. For non drivers, there is a number of public transportation links meaning the school can be accessed from surrounding areas such as Bolton, Salford and Rochdale.
For immediate consideration, please submit a full CV to Megan Knight. To obtain further information, please contact the Manchester West Secondary Office on the contact number provided below;