Role - Electrical Bias Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £37, 000 PER YEAR + PLENTY OF OT + HOLIDAYS + PENSION AND ADDED BENEFITS!!!
Overtime - 1.5
Location - Doncaster
Shift Pattern - PANAMA / 12 HR SHIFTS
This company are a very well-established and large plastic manufacturing business work with a number of clients in the food industry throughout the UK. They offer the right type of candidate the opportunity to work on many types of new and old machinery and also offer candidates a great route into the highly popular food industry. This is a new and exciting role which has only recently been added and allows you to stamp your mark on the company.
They are a large yet growing company, employing 120 people and turning over £20 million a year. This company value there staff more than most and will allow you to remain motivated and be the best you can be, providing you with a new exciting challenge every day. They have a fantastic track record in the training, technical development and retention of their staff. This company will provide you with the safety and security you need with no possibilities of being furloughed or made redundant which says a great deal about them, looking to increase there headcount in such challenging times.
Your day to day responsibilities as a Electrical Bias Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will include:
• Working on new and old machinery side by side to keep you interested and feeling challenged.
• You will be working on Improvement and reliability driven projects.
• You will be working on machinery such as ovens, mixing systems, filling lines, conveyors, weighing machinery, metal detectors and packaging.
• Ensure machines don't break down by following weekly and monthly service schedule.
• Electrical work will include fault finding on 3 phase systems, AC/DC motors, drives, relays and invertors
• A capable candidate who is equally competent electrically and mechanically.
To be successful in your application to become a Electrical Bias Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will need:
• Keen and eager to learn and undertake a wide variety of challenges.
• Open to working on all types of machinery, new and old.
• Flexible with working arrangements and willing to lend an extra hand if required (PAID AT A GENEROUS OVERTIME RATE OF COURSE)
• Desires to work alongside a great team and management.
• Ability to work on your own or as part of a team effectively and efficiently.
• A capable candidate who is equally competent electrically and mechanically even if Electrically biased.
• Likes to work in a fast-paced envi