Experience a plus, but not necessary. We will train anyone eager to learn!
Monday-Saturday 7pm-3:30am (5 or 6 days per week, Sometimes work day extends a little later depending on Holidays and workload)
Overview of Position
Production specialists are responsible for preparing all products, including doughnuts, fillings, icings. These products must meet Fleckenstein's Bakery standards and exceed guest expectations. Teamwork, a clean, professional appearance, enthusiasm, and a high energy level are necessary throughout the shift.
- Produce doughnuts that meet Fleckenstein's Bakery standards.
- Prepare all ingredients necessary for doughnut production – dough, glaze, fillings, and icings – using the correct formulas.
- Complete a proper production schedule on a regular basis, always seeking to minimize waste.
- Operate doughnut –making equipment and adhere to the company product standards.
- Utilize basic trouble-shooting and problem-solving steps.
Safety and sanitation
- Maintain a clean, neat uniform at all times.
- Comply with all safety and sanitation standards.
- Practice “clean as you go” practices to maintain a clean work environment.
- Uphold an ethic of teamwork with fellow crew members.
- Maintain a sincere and courteous with both crew members.
- Has the desire to learn and grow with the company.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to identify numbers.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently or up to 25 pounds constantly. (example: lifting 50 pound flour bags)
- Ability to reach equipment.
- Excellent personal hygiene.
- Using scales
- Cleaning work area and equipment
- Reading and writing
- Communicate with co-workers
- Moving throughout work areas
- Ability to identify numbers
- Lifting up to 50 pounds frequently or up to 25 pounds constantly. Physically active.
- Use cleaning materials and equipment. (ex.: mop, broom, and cleaning towel)
- Reach doughnut-making equipment
Visual Acuity Requirements
- Must be able to use measurement equipment, read labels and schedules.
- The crew member is subject to inside environmental conditions. Activities occur inside.
- If the production area is air-conditioned.
- When doughnuts are being produced, the crew member is subject to noise in the production/processing area; there is sufficient noise to cause the crew member to shout in order to be heard above the noise.
Role: Overnight Baker / Donut Production
Apply for this job now.