A popular tech platform with offices in San Francisco is looking for a hardworking and detail-oriented Social Media Curator to work with them ASAP. This is an ongoing contract position.
In this role, you will be responsible for the curation of premium content posted on the platform. You will report on the most popular events within the platform. You will also evaluate content related to these events in real-time, and select optimum subject matter for further research, analysis, and visibility within the platform. You must be constantly aware of important news events, and be able to maintain focus under pressure of competing deadlines and multiple projects.
Additional qualifications include:
· Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or similar field
· 2+ years of experience working in fast-paced journalism
· Demonstrated background in content curation and analysis
· Thorough understanding of current events and world news
· Experience with news gathering tools and reporting
· Strong sense of what makes premium content
· Adaptable, calm, and diligent workstyle
· Experience using popular social media tools (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
For consideration, please submit your current resume.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Career Group (CareerGroup.com) is a boutique recruiting firm that specializes in temporary and full-time administrative placements. We work with leading businesses, constantly raising the bar to provide a premium approach to search that others can't reach. We take the time to get to know our clients and candidates, so we're in a better position to make well-informed matches that we know are going to work.
Role: Social Media Curator for Influential Media Platform
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.