Atos is a global leader in digital services and provides Cloud Computing, Software & Systems Integration, Big Data & Security solutions within multiple sectors.
As part of the service offering to their clients, Atos provide world class customer support solutions.
As technology becomes more complex the need for exceptional talent increases.
We have some exciting entry level opportunities working at Atos. We are looking for passionate and driven individuals who are keen to forge a career within the Information Technology Services industry. Atos pride themselves on hiring, growing and retaining the very best talent, and we are therefore looking for candidates who want a career rather than a short-term assignment.
Full time position for 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
You must be flexible for working hours between 0700-1900 on a 4-week shift rota.
Rate of pay is £9.10p/hr
33 days Annual Leave - after 12-week service
Access to Adecco Lifestyle benefits
Reward and Recognition Programme
Long term (ongoing) contract via Adecco with permanent opportunities
We are looking for
Excellent communication skills
A passion for problem solving
Results driven Good communication skills with the ability to adapt and deal with all levels of seniority Drive and motivation to provide excellent service even at busy times Initiative to work alone and take responsibility for work, whilst working within a wider team An interest in IT and a good level of 'day-to-day' computer skills Ability to learn various processes and maintain accuracy always Ability to work to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Previous experience of successfully working to targets & deadlines
The Job- 1st Line Helpdesk Agent
We are looking for candidates to join Atos to support their Government and Commercial customers. Atos focus is to delight their customers by offering a first-class service and to achieve this they recognize the need to offer first class training and development to all candidates.
Your duties will include:
Answering a high number of calls from business's (including the Ministry of Justice Departments, Metropolitan Police Service, Britvic and Government Insolvency Service)
- Assessing the issue with caller to identify the problem and decide best course of action (troubleshoot over the phone or refer to 2nd Line Support)
- Providing advice and guidance to callers where an issue is not relevant to IT support
- Delivering a high level of customer support to all users at all levels of seniority
- Creating a call logs to record details of resolution or further action needed
- To strive to meet quality objectives always- e.g. Average time on Call, First Time Fix Rate, providing correct and up to date information
What we expect from you…
Customer service first- Atos call handlers are dedicated to delivering an excellent level of service to all users. This isn't a position where you read from a script, you will need to act on initiative whilst being polite, professional and friendly at all times.
What you can expect from Atos…
Long term (ongoing) assignment with Permanent opportunities
Teams games, competitions and charity days
Dress down day every Friday
Department competitions and rewards- vouchers, time back, chocolates and treats for meeting targets, receiving excellent customer feedback or going the extra mile to help your team
Break and kitchen facilities, with tea, coffee and juice provided
Excellent training and support to develop and progress in the company
1-2-1 meetings throughout the year, and formal appraisals to make sure you have regular feedback relevant to your role
Adecco corporate benefits with retailers and services, as well as free eye test vouchers
Employee Assistance Programme for help and advice on health, wellbeing and finance issues
Easy online timesheet system with weekly pay
Dedicated Adecco on-site support
Site located centrally with excellent bus and rail links
Supporting Atos most important clients means that security is always a priority. All applicants will be required to pass a security check to take up an assignment as Atos. The levels of security clearance vary depending on the client you are supporting, however please advise us if any of the below apply to you:
- You have any unspent convictions on your record (including driving offences)
- You are currently serving a driving ban
- You have a spent conviction, a previous caution or other recorded incident with the police
- Either of the above apply to a member of your immediate family (parents, step-parents, siblings, partner, children)
- You have lived outside of the UK within the past 5 years (this is not necessarily a barrier to application but applicants may be required to obtain a 'Certificate of Good Conduct' from the country they were a resident of, at their own expense)
- You have had any CCJs or Bankruptcy agreements ordered against you
- You have been dismissed from a previous job
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser #
Role: Call Centre Agent £9.10ph
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Crewe, Cheshire, North West
Apply for this job now.