Ateroz has teamed up with a thriving client in Plano, TX in regards to an immediate need for a UI / UX Designer, with at least 3-5 years’ experience. This person will join an amazing culture!! This person will be joining a team that has outstanding chemistry and a great working environment!
- The position involves working in close collaboration with teams that include business analysts & solution architects from individual digital technology towers such as social, mobile, analytics and cloud to draw up ideas/ concepts that are grounded through systems design thinking and service design principles.
- Effortlessly collaborate with business teams and stakeholders to understand application requirements in order to defining Digital Experience/ UX roadmaps and near or long term digital strategies for customers.
- Effectively present UX solutions that ensure the design meets both business objectives & end-user expectations and deliver value by liaising with design & engineering teams located across geographies
- Creating seamless experiences for customers or enterprise applications where commerce, content and collaboration is social, mobile, analytics and cloud enabled
- Applying theory to practice (Interface/ Interaction/ Visual Design, Usability Engineering/ Service design/ Prototyping) in digital transformation projects & discussions.
- Sell ideas to clients/ development teams & work with them to achieve the desired end product, will be critical.
- Managing multiple customer requirements/ projects will be key as well as generating ideas/ concepts on the fly is critical for the job
- 3+ years of relevant technical experience
- Demonstrated understanding of new-age enterprise IT tools such as social, mobile, analytics and cloud (SMAC) through participation in 1-3 projects involving these concepts
- Thorough understanding of UX guidelines of various mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windows 8, etc.) and a stronghold on facets that govern user experience of mobile/ smartphone platforms & related channels (web/ mobile-web/ mobile/ SMS/ etc.).
- Skilled with Foundation 5 & Sketch 3
- Experience creating rapid prototype using tools such as Adobe Muse, InVision, Proto.io, Axure or others.
- Relevant experience & fluency in facilitating brainstorming and ideation sessions and efficiency in quickly prototyping the design ideas (by utilizing a variety of prototyping tools/ software’s)
- Stronghold on interface/ interaction design, visual design and service design concepts with an appetite to front-end discussions using systems design thinking
- Consistent performance in creating good experiences throughout the user’s journey across various digital channels
- Should be skillful in using appropriate tools/ methods to conduct highly creative and effective brainstorming sessions. Should demonstrate a good visual/ graphic design capabilities
- Experience with HTML is a huge plus
Helping Your Business Thrive With Human Capital Solutions
Role: UI UX Designer
Apply for this job now.