Ideal candidate will:
· Have minimum 5+ years Commercial electrician experience
· Have experience installing : MC cable, Conduit, EMT, Rigid Conduit
· Be able to bend and cut conduit using hand as well as electric tools
· Must posses knowledge of troubleshooting: transformers, panels, circuits
· Ability to read blueprints
· Possesses full PPE as well as mandatory tools
· Must possess knowledge of safety regulations on a commercial job site
· Must be able to work with employees to finish jobs in a quality and timely manner
· Maintain professionalism throughout employment
· Muss pass drug screening and stay drug free
· Must pass criminal background check
Rate of pay based on experience. Apply TODAY!
Visit #removed# and choose "Power/Cabling Workforce” as your nearest branch office. Please complete as much of the application as possible. You may follow up with our office at (678) 990-1105 once you have submitted your application. No access to a computer? No problem! Visit our branch office Monday-Friday during normal business hours to apply online. We are located at 6111 Peachtree Dunwoody Road NE Building F, Suite 102, Atlanta, GA 30328! We look forward to talking with you!
Email contact: #removed#
Phone: (678) 990-1105
About SelecSource Power/Cabling Workforce:
Since 1997, we have embodied a strong corporate vision focused on innovation in staffing. Our growth is rooted in our team-oriented approach to connect our customer with the highest quality industry talent. Our tenured team delivers ”best in market” rather than having the largest footprint. SelecSource is honored to be recognized among the top 1% of staffing providers nationwide. We pride ourselves in providing an extraordinary experience to our clients and talent. We work hard to maintain that Best of Staffing designation. It is our approach to deliver beyond fulfillment. SelecSource is a family-oriented organization, with a team made up of educated and compassionate professionals. Our role matters in the sense that risk mitigation requires up to the minute knowledge of today’s complex regulatory and compliance standards. Further, we understand you cannot improve what you cannot measure. Therefore, we strive to deliver excellence through measurable value every day.
Role: Commercial Electrician
Apply for this job now.