A position has arisen for a Programme Lead to join a leading public sector organisation in Bristol. You will be responsible Data Driven Development, carrying out 1-1 meetings and engaging with senior stakeholders.
This position will be remote for 4 months initially, paying between £300 - £345 Ltd umbrella per day.
Please note this assignment is inside the scope of IR35.
Experience & Duties:
- Experience of public health or innovation work at a senior level and familiarity with key NHS and other health related policies
- Experience of managing complex multi-agency agile programmes and projects including financial management
- Providing information and advice to those at a senior level, e.g. Parliamentary Questions, NHS national or regional level government
- Experience of negotiating and influencing national policies and strategies with leaders in government, the NHS, the public health system, commercial sector, and local government
- Demonstrable track record of converting national strategies into practical delivery
- Persuading board and senior managers of the respective merits of different options, innovation and new market opportunities & negotiating on difficult and very complex and detailed issues
If you are interested in this position please contact James Fry or Jamie O'Neill on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to #removed#
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.