Our Nike agents serve those customers who place an order on the Nike.com website or have a questions/concerns about their order. The role is primarily inbound with some email correspondence. Call center experience not required as they are will attend 4-5 weeks of training. Agents with retail and food industry have excellent customer service skills and generally transition well into this role. Looking for high energy and outgoing individuals!
- Team player with a genuine interest resolving customer problems. Solid ability to resolve customer problems effectively;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong computer skills;
- Must be fluent (speak, read and write) in English
- Ability to learn new things quickly;
- Articulate with excellent telephone manner;
- Efficient, organized and able to work independently. Proactive initiative; dependable and enthusiasm.
In short, Nike.com is looking for Representatives who put the customer at the center of everything they do; they talk to people like people in an unscripted way, they are diverse, they have fun, they take ownership and love operating in a role that allows them to be empowered and think outside the box.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate knowledge and/or experience in the following areas:
- CUSTOMER / SERVICE ORIENTATION: Concern for satisfying internal/external customers, cheerful presentation, engages with customer letting them know they are willing to work to resolution, quickly and effectively solves customer issues, determines customer needs and identifies / measures satisfaction.
- TEAM WORK / PLAYER: Ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team, offers support for other ideas, shares best practices and recognizes others contributions to the team
- GRAMMAR & COMMUNICATION (Written and verbal communication): Fluent in the English language; outstanding grammar, spelling and punctuation. Great phone etiquette.
- RESULTS ORIENTATION: Works well in a fast paced and measured environment, self-motivated, strong sense of urgency about solving problems and getting work done.
- INNOVATION / ENTREPRENEURIAL ORIENTATION: Is self-motivated, regularly proposes creative approaches or methods, does more than what is normally required in a situation.
- Manage relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support;
- Act as main point of contact with hotels verifying guest information as needed;
- Communicate any developments in service, products, website, or systems;
- Answer any incoming questions from customers (system, reservations, etc.);
- Manage customer complaints regarding overbooking and hotel amenities/services in a professional manner resolving the problem through the most effective means possible;
- Provide guidance to hotels in utilizing and optimizing our systems;
- Serve as a liaison with the appropriate departments to gain relevant information, resolve problems, or support;
- Ensure timely follow up with hotels provided through feedback;
- Resolve any issues / complaints that have been detailed on the incoming guest reviews and take appropriate action as needed;
- Ensure that all administration is completed as required.
RemX is the professional staffing division of EmployBridge. RemX focuses on the placement of Contact Center, Accounting & Financial, IT, Engineering, and Administrative Professionals, across the U.S. We understand the importance of finding the right person for the right job in the right environment.
Role: Part-Time Nike.com Product Support Specialist
Apply for this job now.