Job Title: Design Engineer
Location: Darwen, Lancashire and other sites when needed
Salary: From £35,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Mon- Thu 8am- 5pm, Fri 8am-2pm (40 hrs)
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West's leading & multi award winning leading Fabrication & welding companies, the Company is looking to recruit a Design Engineer to join their team in Darwen.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Ability to translate conceptual designs/ideas into manufacturing drawings
- Experience of fabrication and manufacturing techniques
- Proven performance working within a fast paced engineering office
- Experience in a similar role within the welding and fabrication industry
- Ability to work on multiple and varied projects
- Good communication skills & the ability to work well with both customers and as a valuable team member
Professional experience / qualifications include:
- Solidworks 3D / AutoCAD Inventor 3D
- Autocad 2D
- 25 days holiday per year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Award
- Free secure parking
- Health care scheme
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position so all candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; CAD Technician, CAD, CAD Estimator, CAD Security, CAD, Computer Aided Design, Computer Aided Design Technician, AutoCAD, 2D CAD, CAD Operator, CAD Designer, CAD Design, Draughtsperson, Solidworks, Mechanical Engineering, Auto-CAD Design Engineer, Auto-CAD Technician may also be considered for this role.
Role: Design Engineer /CAD Technician / Draughtsman
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Darwen, North West
Apply for this job now.