A Computing & ICT specialist is required for an Alternative Provision based in Stoke-on-Trent. The school provides education for pupils aged 13-16 who have EHCPs and a variety of additional needs including Autism and Challenging Behaviour. The school have exceptionally high standards and prides itself on enabling students to reach their full potential.
The full-time role starts in as soon as possible and would require you to support Functional Skills education across KS3 and KS4 with ICT, Graphics and Computer Arts. You will be key in assisting students in achieving great results in ICT by encouraging a fun and enjoyable approach to education, whilst keeping a high standard of teaching and a positive and enthusiastic approach.
Newly Qualified Teachers are also encouraged to apply.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- QTS with an ICT specialism or equivalent teaching experience
- Experience teaching Functional Skills to adolescents and young adults
- Great classroom management
- Experience supporting pupils with special needs
- A real desire to make a positive difference to the pupils that you work with
- Instructors are also encouraged to apply as well as educators working towards QTLS.
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, please call Darcy Smith on 0121 200 3224 or send your CV to #removed#