PRU Teacher - Smethwick
Are you a qualified Teacher experienced working with pupils with challenging behaviours?
Are you flexible and adaptable, with a passion for working with pupils who are often disengaged from education?
Teaching Personnel are looking for a hard-working Teacher who has a background in working with pupils who have SEMH Difficulties and often display challenging behaviours.
We are looking for a fully qualified Teachers to join a growing and supportive staff team in Smethwick. The School caters specifically for those pupils who can no longer remain in mainstream education. You will be expected to deliver a range of subjects and therefore candidates applying for this role must be flexible and willing to deliver a range of lessons.
The role will operate between the hours of 8:30-16:00, Monday - Friday and we can offer a competitive rate of £130-190 per day.
Who are Teaching Personnel and what can they offer?
- The UK's leading Educational specialists with over 23 years' experience in the field with your own specialist consultant committed to providing you the best experience possible
- Competitive weekly pay paid directly paid through PAYE
- Flexible work to fit around your schedule
- Access to our online CPD Academy which allows you to gain qualifications and support to aid your personal and professional development
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (£50 per person)
The candidate must have the right to work in the UK and have a DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
If this role is of interest to you please get in contact with Teaching Personnel, you can do this by either emailing your CV to #removed# or by calling 0121 252 1100