Company: TARHEEL LINEN SERVICE, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Leadership career opportunity with growing, successful regional family owned and professionally managed company serving customers since 1934. This position is responsible for supporting the company operations of the company office by maintaining office systems providing first class customer service and supervising support staff.
The expectations will be to consistently strive to maintain financial and system accuracy and accountability. The office, led by this position must also achieve external and internal customer service excellence.
- Administer operational procedures for AP/ AR/ inventory control and customer service.
- Manage an automated, customer-driven office with a small staff of customer service professionals.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly analytics and reporting.
- Keep accurate financial records.
- Maintain high performance ratings regarding customer service surveys.
- Maintain a disciplined and detailed Accounts Receivable.
- Assists in other areas and/or departments as requested.
- Manages personnel handling "front line" contact responsibilities of customer network.
- Communicate in an open, considerate manner with associates, managers, hubs, customers, and vendors.
- Create an environment of trust by giving and receiving honest communication.
- Lead and motivate by example.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to use the computer competently, expert abilities with Microsoft Office, MS Word and Excel proficiency
- Ability to read purchase orders, packing slips, shipping documents
- Ability to read, interpret and act upon company generated reports
- Must be comfortable communicating with all levels of management
- Must have a positive attitude and be team oriented
- Must be able to lead and motivate by example
- Work in a positive culture where people are recognized and make a difference
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Group benefits package (Medical, Dental, Short Term Disability, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k with generous company match)
Tarheel Linen Service, Inc. is a environmentally friendly linen rental supply and commercial laundry company. Our business provides linen, textile, and hygiene services to the hospitality, first class lodging, healthcare, and small business customers. Our company is dedicated to resource conservation and social responsibility. Part of the quality service we offer our customers is the knowledge that we are helping them achieve their business goals while reducing their impact on the environment.
Tarheel Linen Service, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.