* Entry Level Customer Service Sales Associate With Room for Advancement! On-Site Business Training Provided! *
Arasect Consulting is hiring for an Entry Level Customer Service Sales Associate position with room for advancement! To keep up with client demand, we're looking to fill the role ASAP.
Entry Level Customer Service Sales Associate duties include quality customer acquisition, customer service, direct marketing, and increasing brand awareness. Advancement opportunities for Customer Service Sales Associate include: Administration, Human Resources, Team Leadership, and Business Management. Our merit based advancement structure encourages hard working, dedicated individuals to take on more responsibility within a leadership role.
Arasect Consulting works with household name clients to reach sales and marketing goals on a one on one retail basis. Our INSIDE sales approach means we work directly with customers on a personal level - no mass marketing or junk mail AND no door to door or outside sales. We operate in a prime location for customers to come directly to us! Our finely tuned sales and marketing techniques ensure quality sales, customer retention, and increased brand awareness for our client.
Basically, we bring in long term growth and revenue for our clients.
Customer Service Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Professional Interactions With Clients on a Weekly Basis
- Work With a Team to Reach Client & Company Goals
- Participate in In-House Training Sessions
- Engage with Customers One on One in a Retail Location
- Track New Customer Acquisition & Existing Customer Retention
- Have Fun!
Benefits of Working With Arasect Consulting:
- Fun, Creative Atmosphere
- One on One Coaching &Mentor
- Team Leadership and Development Opportunities
- Hands-On Training From A Top Performer
- Advancement Based on Hard Work & Performance
- Team-Oriented Culture
- Hourly, Commission, and Bonuses
*4-year degree or equivalent experience is preferred*
Individuals With Experience in The Following Encouraged to Apply:
- Sales and/or Marketing
- Customer Service
- Food Service
- General Business Experience
Are you ready to grow from the ground up in an exciting industry? Apply Today!
Arasect Consulting works exclusively with well-known, well-respected clients and their customers on a face to face retail basis. We provide our clients with personalized, positive interactions with customers to build new and lasting relationships.
Arasect Consulting values our team as our most important asset! We provide our team with career development opportunities in a fun, fast-paced environment.
Role: Customer Service Sales Associate #ENTRYLEVEL #StartASAP
Apply for this job now.