Company: ENS RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £35,000 - £44,000 per annum
We are recruiting for experienced Vehicle Technicians to service and repair client's fleets of vehicles based at their workshop/service centre in Wickford, Essex. You may also be required to work remotely and under your own direction from any of the other locations occasionally. You will also be required to travel out to their team's sites when required to perform ad hoc repairs and maintenance etc.
Experience of servicing and repair of the following items is preferable but not totally essential:
• Cars and LCV
• Ford, Iveco and Mercedes
• HGV workshop
• Vehicle ancillary equipmentAny specialist experience in one of the above product areas would be considered.General Duties
- Work Closely with the service manager to undertake scheduled maintenance and ad hoc repairs to cars, LCV and some minor HGV.
- Provide essential PPM to prevent excessive downtime through unit failure
- Undertake running repairs , including but not limited to bulb changes, minor electrical / wiring issues, fluid top ups etc.
- In conjunction with the Service Co Ordinator order parts required for specific repairs and ensure any and all warranty items are identified.
- Maintain and clean own works area as required, ensuring it is always presentable and in a clean and organised condition.
- Ensure all work is undertaken to a high standard and that vehicles or plant is only released back to the customer once it is in a safe and serviceable condition. Vehicles must ONLY be released if they meet the minimum standard of road-worthiness.
- Provide accurate and timely service reports to the Service Team detailing assets repaired and serviced
- Provide detailed reports to the Service Team in the event of repairs required from abuse or misuse of vehicles or equipment
Permanent job, full time, monthly paid. Hours are Monday to Friday 8am-5.30pm, one in 4 Saturdays on a rota basis
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Maintain a valid full UK Driving Licence
- Maintain any required professional qualifications
- Possess basic tool package relating to the role
- Work in a safe and responsible manner when required providing assistance across the business
- Provide assistance to the other fitters as required, especially with regard to annual leave, sickness or sudden increases in workload
• 28 days annual leave Inc. Bank Holiday's
• Enrolment into the Peoples Pension
Full-time, Permanent roleBasic salary £35k, plus quarterly bonus (team bonus) = £39k, overtime can be on offer a few hours in the week and some Saturdays so earnings will be in the region of £45k. Standard hours Monday to Friday 8am-5.30pm.
For further information apply today or contact Kim Baker, ENS Commercial Recruitment, Westcliff, Essex