Company: TUTTLE-CLICK CDJR
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The Tuttle-Click Automotive Group has been serving the Southern California community since 1946. Today, there are six Tuttle-Click locations in California (Irvine, Tustin, and San Juan Capistrano) and nine more in Tucson and Green Valley, Arizona. Our goal is to assist customers with their automotive needs, from sales and leasing to parts and service, to finance and even collision repairs and commercial vehicles. Customer service is our number one priority, therefore we setup our staff with adequate training. Because of our focus on professional development, we continually place among the top of our region or even nation, in customer satisfaction scores. If you'd like to be apart of a team that goes above and beyond, we welcome you to apply!
- Family owned & operated since 1946
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitve Salary
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) w/ Employer Contribution
- In House Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Educational Assistance for Dependents
- Employee Discounts on Sales, Service & Parts
- Shoe assistance program for Service Department
Compensation: $15.00 per hour Responsibilities
- Maintain new- and used- vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
- Place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keep new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Clean driveway and sidewalks.
- Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
- Make key tags for vehicles.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks
- Self-starter with ability to work well as part of a team or independently
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record