We are pleased to be working with an international company to recruit for a HR Shared Service Advisor to join their Human Resources team. This role is based within the company's headquarters on the outskirts of Slough. This is a great opportunity to build a career in a global company where you can progress within the HR department.
Key responsibilities will involve providing administrative support and first line employee relations support whilst also advising the line management on day to day contractual, resourcing and people management issues pro-actively responding to the needs of internal customers.
Salary circa £25,000 to £27,000 (negotiable for right candidate) + bonus + great benefits.
- Providing first-line HR support to a large number of employees across UK work force
- Dealing with HR related enquiries from employees and line managers
- Processing changes to personal information, holidays, leave and absence, joiners, changes to role and leavers following procedures
- On-boarding new employees in a timely manner with reference to the Vetting Policy & procedure.
- Advising employees and managers on policy related questions including but not limited to Maternity, Paternity, Sickness & Holiday
- When required, training other team members and new joiners to the team
- Utilising appropriate HR systems to ensure accurate recording of data
- Some previous HR experience in a HR Admin or HR shared services environment
- Good IT skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Must have brilliant customer service skills
- Communication skills, written and verbal
Keywords: HR, human resources, personnel, HR Admin, HR administration, HR Administrator
Role: HR Shared Services Advisor
Apply for this job now.