At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit #removed# or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook. Position Summary:
The Executive Commercial Sales Consultant is a senior level sales professional that specializes in growing customer verticals within commercial intrusion, fire, access control, surveillance products and services. This individual will work within an assigned territory to provide a consultative, integrated solution to potential and existing commercial customers. Essential Duties:
- Create new market share through prospecting and developing a new customer base.
- Strengthen existing customer partnerships within commercial accounts.
- Cultivate new leads through referrals, company provided leads, networking groups and cold- calling.
- Efficiently manage territory resources to maximize daily production and customer relationships.
- Provide security consultations to customers that include design, scope of work, theory of operation and solution integration.
- Promote and cross sell all ADT products and services.
- Collaborate with product and manufacturing representatives and operational counterparts.