CCTV/Control Room Operative - £9.80 per hour - Leeds
Do you have a valid up to date CCTV and Guarding/Door Supervisor Licence? Are you an experienced CCTV/Control Room Operative? If so, the leading independent security provider in Yorkshire want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property.
The key responsibilities of a CCTV/Control Room Operative include, but are not limited to:
- CCTV Monitoring.
- Key checks/audits.
- Tasking jobs to mobile patrol officers and supervisors.
The company is the leading independent security provider in Yorkshire. We supply security services throughout Yorkshire to various sectors, from corporate and industrial protection, to concierge and gatehouse duties.
Everything we do is tailored to precise security requirements. All our Officers are SIA licensed and vetted to British Standard BS7858.
The key skills and qualities of a CCTV/Control Room Operative:
- SIA Licences - CCTV and Guarding/Door Supervisor experience are a must.
- Fully comprehensive 5 years' work/education history; including full company names, addresses and landline contact numbers.
- Clear communication, both written and verbal; Smart, well-groomed and confident.
- Must be punctual and have the ability to perform under pressure when needed.
- A commitment to providing first class customer service is essential.
- Telephone/switchboard skills.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.