Cover Teacher (Key Stage 3 & 4)
TeacherActive are currently seeking to appoint a Cover Teacher to join their team on a full-time basis commencing immediately. Applications will be accepted from those with a specialism degree and a minimum of 6 months experience in the classroom.
The staff, pupils and parents are incredibly aligned, committed and passionate about our school. The school have been graded 'good' in all areas by Ofsted and pupils make excellent progress with GCSEs results above the National Average.
The successful Cover teacher will have the following:
- A degree or the equivalent.
- Experience in a school setting is essential
- Understanding of the schools Ethos and ability to promote it
- A desire to become a great teacher
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to communicate with students and staff
At TeacherActive professional development is key to our ongoing success so we continually invest in our employees with a wealth of mentoring and progression opportunities. You will be supported by a dedicated consultant. As a member of the TeacherActive team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- A dedicated consultant to guide you through the interview process
- Market leading daily rates of pay
- A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme - receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*
If you would like more information about the post or would like to be considered for interview, please email your CV to Nola or #removed# or call Nola on 0207-858-6655.