2SP Sports Performance is seeking a highly motivated, passionate, detail orientated Strength and Conditioning coach looking to work in the sports performance industry. The primary responsibility for this position is to facilitate workouts for athletes of all ages in semi-private, private and team training settings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Lead athlete strength, speed and agility sessions in semi-private, private and/or team setting
· Provide excellent customer service by building rapport with athletes, parents and coaches
· Communicate with sports medicine professionals when necessary
· Learn and follow the 2SP Sports philosophy of training
· Attend staff meetings and occasionally present on various topics
· Contribute to maintaining general cleanliness of facility
· Help build brand awareness through social media, networking, events, etc
· Maintain CPR/First Aid/AED certifications
· Bachelor’s Degree in exercise related field or current CSCS certification preferred
· Experience executing training programs for various ages preferred
· Current CPR/First Aid/AED certification or willing to get within 90 days of employment
· Excellent communication skills to identify athlete needs, create buy-in and accountability and have crucial conversations
· Days, evenings, and some weekends as required (adjusted seasonally)
· 2SP Sports Performance, 29235 Stephenson Hwy, Madison Heights, MI 48071
· 2SP Sports of Bloomfield, 799 Denison Ct, Bloomfield, MI 48302
· 2SP Sports of Shelby, 50625 Van Dyke, Shelby TWP, MI 48317
2SP Sports Performance is full-service training facility with four locations throughout southeast Michigan. It was founded by Owner and Director of Athlete Performance Joe Neal in 2007. With his expertise, he has guided hundreds of professional and amateur athletes.
Joe and his coaches believe that fitness, injury rehabilitation, and peak athletic performance are built from the ground up through functional, movement-based training. They don’t rely on lots of complicated machinery, unnecessary contraptions or gimmicks. Their focus is on exercises, training methodologies and equipment that strengthen the core, balance the musculoskeletal system, and improve upon the fundamental aspects of human movement.
Role: Strength and Conditioning Coach
Apply for this job now.