Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £22,500 - £24,500 per annum
Recruitment Talent Executive - Reed Further Education, Croydon
Role: Talent Executive
Salary: £22,500- £24,500 plus commission & rewards and benefits
Location: Croydon, work from home and the office options.
You will support the recruitment consultants with sourcing for the very best candidates in order to fill our vacancies with our very busy clients in Croydon!
Working in accordance with processes and procedures established by our client, you will be accountable for ensuring that all recruitment tasks associated with the effective management of an outsourced recruitment contract are completed to the established standard, including:
- Adhere to all SLA’s for CV turnaround times.
- Work with the dedicated Account Manager for the contract and provide recruitment support
- CV checks (quality/GDPR)
- CV shortlisting against order requirements
- CV submission to the Account Manager
- Obtaining CV feedback from the client or Account Manager
- Interview coordination with Account Manager
- Tracking compliances offer to pre-start
- Proactively candidate pooling and building a candidate pipeline
- Advertising and promoting vacancies for the Account Manager
Who are we looking for?
- Must be a confident communicator, able to deal with a wide range of stakeholders in a professional manner
- Excellent systems and technology skills
- Able to manage a busy workload, working to targets and SLA
- Experience working in a client facing role
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
This position would be ideal for someone looking to gain experience in the Recruitment Industry, where we would support you on your personal career goals and help you to gain valuable experience.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential - our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed - annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers - make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed - our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you're supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar - everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field... You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategyBe part of our social impact strategy - 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Found