Health Care Assistants
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour (doe)
Days or Nights Shifts Offered
42 hours per week
Nursing, Residential and Dementia Care Home
Godalming, Surrey (GU8)
Fantastic Nursing, Dementia and Residential Care Home based in Godalming, Surrey (GU8) seeks Health Care Assistants for Days or Nights Shifts
Ideal applicant for Health Care Assistant role:
- You ideally will have experience as a Health Care Assistant or Care Assistant or Home Care Assistant or Support Worker.
- NVQ Level 2 or NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care is useful but not essential.
- Happy to provide personal care and hygiene.
- You must be prepared to work alternate weekends.
- Dementia experience would be useful but not essential.
Benefits for a Health Care Assistant:
- Competitive rate of pay
- 5.6 weeks Annual Leave
- Regular training offered including NVQ's
- Free DBS
- Free Uniform
- Pension Plan
For further details please call or email Care First UK on #removed# (office hours) or #removed# (evenings and weekends).