Do you have experience working with pupils with SEN? Do you have a background in care/SEN?
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a SEN TA to fill a role starting immediately in our client SEN School in Colchester. This role would involve supporting students with ASC on a 1:1 basis. The pupils at this school are across all age groups from KS2-KS5 and would require support throughout the school day.
This role will include:
- Supporting the pupil throughout the school day
- Upholding the values of the school at all times
- Aiding with the set up and set down of the classroom
- Maintaining high levels of health and safety over the pupils
- Aiding the teacher with the day to day running of the class
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience working in a Teaching Assistant role
- Experience working with SEN pupils
- Safeguarding training
- Teaching assistant qualifications
- Enhanced Child and Adult workforce DBS on the Update service
- A hard working and positive attitude to all aspects of work
If this sounds like something you would be interested in we would love to hear from you! alternatively if this doesn't sound like the right role for you please get in touch on 01245 690935 and see what other educational roles we have available!
Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected