- Are you a French specialist?
- Are you looking for work during the lockdown?
- Do you have the necessary skills to inspire students to produce work to the bets of their ability?
A school in Tameside is looking for an Online French tutor to offer support students. The school requires the tutor to work with students across KS3 and KS4.
In order to be considered for this position, the applicant is expected to have:
- QTS or relevant tuition experience.
- A degree in French or another MFL Subject.
- The ability to deliver online tuition,
It is essential that the tutor will be able to:
- Develop students ability within French, including with regards to both the written and speaking sections of the course.
- Identify areas of weakness for pupils, and target these areas in order to boost student confidence.
- Produce material and resources that meet individual needs, and set tasks that keep students focused and engaged.
- Manage the needs of any students with SEN.
- Communicate with teaching staff in order to determine student progress on a regular basis.
- Manage any pastoral issues that may arise during the session, as well as implementing clear action plans for students.
The school is located in Tameside. Only applicants living in Greater Manchester can be considered for this post.
For further information, please contact the Manchester East Secondary branch at Teaching Personnel.