What We Offer:
- Generous Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Profit Sharing, 401K, and Life and Disability Insurance
- Personal Leave
- Company Events
- Holiday Parties, Team Building Activities and Events
- Alternative Work Schedule
- Candidate will have 1 year technical training in Civil 3D AutoCAD with Civil CAD Certificate and public works infrastructure or land development plans or equivalent work experience of 2 years.
- Experience must include drafting of preliminary and final plats, development plans, improvement plans and grading plans, as well as other maps and exhibits.
- Knowledge of local codes, standards, and procedures for jurisdictions is preferred.
At Rick Engineering Company, our employees are our heart and soul. Nearly 85% of our employees have been with us for more than five years, putting us at the forefront of our industry in retaining staff. We attribute this success to our employee-focused company culture, in which we maintain an open-door policy for all staff.
Rick Engineering Company is a multi-disciplined planning, design and engineering company providing comprehensive services throughout the Southwest since 1955. We offer an excellent benefits package which includes over 3 weeks vacation the first year, 8 paid holidays, an alternative work week schedule, 401K, profit sharing, health, dental, vision, and flexible benefits program.
We offer competitive benefits; salary commensurate with experience and abilities. Rick Engineering is an equal opportunity employer, women, minorities, persons with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
RICK ENGINEERING COMPANY
FAX: (619) 291-4165
Role: Assistant Engineering Drafter (NV-007)
Location: Las Vegas,
Apply for this job now.