Are you a Head of Marketing with experience within the Insurance / Financial sector? If you have a proven track record in product development across personal lines insurance (home, car, pet, travel etc) and you're looking for a role where you can take control and do things your way, then read on...
BASIC SALARY: £55,000 - £65,000
· FINAL SALARY PENSION
· Give As you Earn Scheme
· Access to annual sport and social club membership,
· Season Ticket Loans
· Health Cash Plan
· Support for personal development
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Watford, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Milton Keynes, Welwyn Garden City, Harlow, Bishops Stortford, Cambridge, Bedford, Buckingham. High Wycombe, Luton, Dunstable
Why should you apply?
· You'll get the extremely rare benefit of a FINAL SALARY PENSION as well as other fantastic perks.
· This is a genuine opportunity for you to make your mark and do things your way.
· We're a progressive and forward thinking team who will encourage you to be the best you can be.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, as the Head of Marketing and Product Development, you will be responsible for the formulation and delivery of our marketing and product strategy. This is a highly varied role but ultimately as Head of Marketing and Product Development, you will lead, deliver, and implement a best practice that is in line with our company's strategic vision.
You'll be responsible for:
· Recommending and managing all distribution, across digital advertising, Direct Mailing & Media as well as Public Relations, and retail promotion.
· Leading product development as well as overseeing our Affinity Partnerships with other product providers.
· Regularly reviewing all new and existing products.
· Developing and retaining profitable customers.
· Managing and developing our branding to the highest possible standards.
· Effectively managing a small team of 5-10 staff within the marketing department to achieve KPI'S and marketing objectives.
· Ensuring all marketing activities are in line with financial services and are monitored and adhered to.
Above all, as Head of Marketing and Product Development, you'll have the drive, energy and professionalism to build a cohesive and successful team that keeps the customer at its heart, while remaining focused on delivering key commercial goals.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Head of Marketing, Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Affinity Marketing, Product Development, Insurance Marketing, personal lines insurance, commercial insurance, Public relations, strategic marketing plans, Head of Marketing and Product Development, Marketing Specialist, Brand Marketing Manager, Content Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Ecommerce Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Partnership Marketing Manager, Affiliate Marketing Manager, Corporate Partnership Marketing Manager, Digital Product Marketing Manager, Senior Product Marketing Manager,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: AW16109, Wallace