We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue. Our growing office for labor union benefits is looking to add multiple Customer Service Advisor positions to our Jacksonville office location. The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for ensuring a high level of service and satisfaction while matching client needs to products and services. Daily tasks include inbound/outbound calls, scheduling new appointments, client policy reviews, data entry, and servicing requested benefits. This is a full time position with great weekly hours.
- An amazing work environment
- Yearly company-paid conventions
- Major Growth Opportunities
- Full Training Provided
- Paid Training
- Tax Write-Offs
- Unlimited Work Hours (optional)
- Provided Leads
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Clean criminal history
- Reliable transportation
- Positive attitude
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
International company with over 75 years of service working privately with over 20,000 unions, credit unions, and associations in the US alone. Looking for independent, driven individuals who can organize and manage their own process and workflow. All individuals will be trained (Paid Training) before starting the position full time. We foster an environment of teamwork, ownership and involvement to support a healthy and positive workforce. We're only looking for the best candidates with a great attitude, who are passionate about helping others. Our Company offers an amazing career opportunity.
“Champions aren’t made in the ring, they are merely recognized there. Champions are made when nobody is watching!”
Our firm is looking to hire a few candidates to join our championship organization! We are not looking for the best fit we are looking for the RIGHT fit! Is that you? You must possess a competitive work ethic as the training program involves two weeks of hard work! We will set you up in a position for paid training. We love hiring integrity driven individuals with a love for people and a hunger for growth! These types of people are most likely to be the best fit for current openings.
Role: Customer Service Specialist - Great Benefits!
Apply for this job now.