Patient Services Representative - Entry Level
Full Time (40 hours Weekly)
- Greet and direct patients/families to service
- Facilitate the process of patient registration
- Collect and input registration information into Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Verbally ask at each appointment regarding changes in insurance coverage, address, and phone numbers
- Collect Copay or Patient fee from prior visits
- Demonstrate the ability to build collaborative relationships with peers, co-workers, and ancillary personnel
Extra plus for candidates that have prior experience in a patient services setting
Excellent Benefits (Medical/Dental/PTO/Sick Days/401k Match/Profit-Sharing… etc)
Monday - Friday Normal business hours. No weekends/Paid Holidays
Serving the Central New York area since 1979, CNY Diagnostic Imaging is the first multi-modality outpatient imaging center in Central New York. With three convenient locations, CNY Diagnostic Imaging offers high quality imaging services that emphasize prompt service to patients and their referring physicians in a pleasant atmosphere.
Role: Patient Services Representative - Entry Level
Apply for this job now.