Our client is a market leading FX/tech organisation that resides under the umbrella of a world renowned brand. With more than 80 offices in over 30 countries, they’re now looking for college educated graduates!
Business Development Associate Package:
· A competitive basic salary of $48,000
· Y1 OTE of $60K
· Cell and laptop
· A multi award winning, inclusive, highly social culture
· Extensive bespoke training with an exciting, rapidly growing tech enterprise
· Incentive vacations that reward success!
· Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
· The opportunity of global travel as you look to expand the company’s existing international client base
· Excellent progression into leadership roles on offer
· Discounted gym membership
· Health Insurance - including dental and vision
· 401(k) package available
You’ll obtain a thorough knowledge of our client’s product and service offering by learning from specialists within the Sales Department. You’ll then be tasked with demand generation - you’ll reach out to prospective businesses that could benefit from our client’s offering. You’ll develop rapport with key decision makers in the effort to secure appointments for the sales team. Intuitive and diligent, you will research and compile a cache of leads. You’ll confidently deliver product information when demonstrating platforms and products to customers.
As well as generous earning and career potential with a recognisable market leader, you’ll enjoy working within the inclusive, welcoming culture our client encourages!
Business Development Associate Role:
· Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of our client’s services in order to best meet customer’s needs
· Strategically identify new leads and contact prospective customers in order to schedule phone appointments for senior sales
· Liaise with sales executives and utilise their knowledge in order to increase your industry knowledge
· Educate prospects and demo online platforms and products to internal and external customers
· Respond speedily to online lead submissions
Business Development Associate:
· A college degree holder
· Strong work ethic and good decision making skills
· Competent user of the Microsoft Office Suite
· Equally comfortable working independently as well as in a team
· A consultative approach
· Exemplary presentation skills
· B2B experience, whilst not necessary, would be advantageous to your applicatio
Here at Pareto, we look at recruitment differently. That's why we offer a unique alternative to traditional recruitment agencies, taking you on the full journey from application through to assessment, training, placement and beyond.
Role: Business Development Associate
Apply for this job now.