COMPANY: REAL TIME RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: 40,000 plus benefits
Embedded Software Engineer / Cornwall / £40,000 plus benefits
Start Date: ASAP
As a result of continued expansion, an extremely exciting opportunity has become available for ambitious Embedded Software Engineers of all levels
to work for a forward thinking company developing bleeding edge audio technology!
My client is the market leader worldwide in their field and have a number of big named blue chip clients! On top of that the company lay out a structured career path for you and really care about you as an employee. THE ROLE
- Writing specifications / develop prototype code.
- Developing software to a high standard.
- Test, debug, and document code methodically.
- Developing software features for new and existing products
- C Programming on embedded systems
- Ability to read circuit schematics.
- Degree or HND in Electronics / Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent knowledge
- Exposure programming Cortex/ARM/Freescale/PIC processors
- Digital electronic circuit design
- Electronic skills at component level (soldering, use of oscilloscopes, etc.)
- Understanding of serial communications/USB
- C++ Programming
- OO Software analysis and design
- Understanding of audio concepts
TO FIND OUT MORE AND FOR AN IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- Salary to be negotiated based on level.
- Bonus scheme
- 24 - 27 Days holiday, plus public holidays and Xmas shut down (Increasing with service)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Regular salary reviews
- A full range of benefits to choose from.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Realtime either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £250! Urgent role - please apply now!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Role: Embedded Software Engineer / Cornwall / 40,000 plus benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Penryn, South West
Apply for this job now.