Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Do you have a passion for emerging technology and enjoy working with market disrupting businesses?
A boutique City of London commercial law firm is seeking a Corporate Partner to join their entrepreneurial team. The firm works across all sectors though has particular expertise in emerging technologies, blockchain and tech focussed businesses.
If you’re a Senior Associate or Corporate Partner with a track record of engaging in business development and likes working with VC backed, high-growth businesses, this is the opportunity for you:
- Corporate Partner. Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales.
- Familiar with all aspects of corporate law, with a focus on M&A.
- A highly commercial outlook, focusing on the real business issue faced by your clients.
- City of London commercial law firm.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial client base.
- A leading boutique firm with Legal 500 recognised Partners.
- Full spectrum of corporate work.
- Working with household name clients in the technology sector.
- Work includes: M&A, financing and related documents, company incorporations, advising on shareholder and investment agreements and Partnership agreements.
The firm offers flexible working in a mature and collegiate environment. You’ll be supported with cross referrals from the wider team and be looking for the next step in your career.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful