OUTSTANDING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Metropolitan Communications Group (MCG), based out of the Greater Philadelphia area in PA, provides engineering, installation and maintenance for the telecommunications industry. MCG clients benefit from a full range of services: Engineering; Aerial Construction; Underground Construction; Fiber Optic Splicing; Safety and Damage Prevention.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist foreman in completing project work in a safe timely manner.
- Ensure quality of workmanship and comply with customer's specifications
- Skillfully operate excavation equipment to facilitate telecom utility installation
- Equipment includes but is not limited to: excavators, backhoe, skid steer, trencher, cable plow, small to mid-size dozers, compaction equipment
- Clear understanding of utility locating
- 3-5 years of experience operating heavy equipment
- Experience working in an Urban environment in and around multiple utilities
- Ability to communicate with other team members
- Willingness to work and follow instructions
- Valid driver's license
- Experience with telecom industry
- Meet physical demands of a construction job
- Pre-employment drug test
Metropolitan Communications Group Inc. is a telecommunications construction company comprised of engineering, construction and splicing departments. We are a growing organization, competitive in the field and constantly looking for new opportunities.
Role: Equipment Operator
Location: West Chester,
Apply for this job now.