Are you a passionate care assistant with experience in supporting with challenging behaviour looking for a new challenge?
Join our home and provide the very best care to our residents. Build your skills and enjoy great benefits.About the role
We currently have an opportunity available for a Care Assistant experienced with dementia care and/or challenging behaviour to join our friendly team. Working at our home, you’ll look after our residents’ health, wellbeing and happiness. Your day-to-day tasks may include helping with residents’ social activities, serving in the dining room, tidying residents’ rooms, answering help bells and assisting with their dressing and personal care. Above all, you’ll be helping our residents feel comfortable and safe while they enjoy an exceptional quality of life in an atmosphere of respect, trust and joy.About you
We’re looking for dedicated people who are simply passionate about helping others. Experience with care home residents with dementia, or other challenging behaviour is preferable.
For this role, successful candidates will have:
Why should you work for us?
- Excellent communication skills and a great team player
- The ability to make responsible decisions that are always in the resident’s interest
- An NVQ 2/3 in Health and Social Care is desirable but not essential, and you should be willing to get further training if needed
As well as a competitive salary we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday
- Ongoing career training and development
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers from many high street/ online retailers
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Recognising great work through our ‘Heart & Soul’ awards scheme
- Wellbeing services, financial loans and more.
We’re also committed to helping you progress and grow, with regular training and supervision, development opportunities and study support. If you want to build a successful career in care, we’re the best place to start.