Part Time Credit Controller - 20 Hours per week based in Hanley
Your new company
A leader in their field based in Stoke on Trent, looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join their growing team.
Your new role
- Handling specific ledgers of accounts as part of the accounts team
- Chasing debt by telephone and email, along with spreadsheet chases.
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Liaising with sales ledger/accounts receivable to resolve outstanding queries.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non payment of invoices.
- Uses initiative and imagination to achieve results, reducing debtor days, while promoting client goodwill.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date client details and account records.
- Handling queries and resolving problems within company guidelines and policy.
- Working under direction of and reporting to AR & AP Team Leader.
What you'll need to succeed
- The ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of skill in organising and prioritising.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good IT skills, including Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you'll get in return
You will relieve a salary of £17500 pro rata and working hours of 20 per week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Role: Part Time Credit Controller
Job Type: PermanentPart Time
Location: Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, Staffordshire
Apply for this job now.