Looking for a really nice environment you can be proud to work in? If you are a person with a friendly, willing attitude who will take pride in keeping our Class A apartment communities in Class A condition, this might be the job for you.We’re looking for caring and conscientious groundskeepers to be key members of our team.
Our Groundskeepers have the important job of creating the first impression for new prospects and keeping our current residents happy by maintaining the grounds, pool, spa, club house, tennis courts, paths, walkways, laundry rooms, lighting, parking lots, etc. This is a busy and very physical job, good for energetic individuals who take pride in their work. Speaking and understanding basic English is important to respond to residents and property managers.
• Courteous, friendly, polite personality
• Good people skills for resident relations
• Caring attitude, pride in your work and the apartment property
• Familiar with basic tools and grounds-keeping equipment
• Hard working, energetic, comfortable in a busy and physical work environment
• Janitorial or landscaping background can be helpful
Why You’d Want This Job
• A professional, high-end work environment with well-kept systems and tools
• A great group of people working in a real team atmosphere
We are Equal Opportunity Employer. As a condition of employment, a background check is required.
Make your talents known! Apply today!
If you're looking for a place where you can play a meaningful role in the expansion of a world-class property management, development, and construction company, we may be looking for you. Barrett & Stokely is growing and we're always interested in talking with people who can help us grow and succeed.
Follow @BandSJobs on Twitter!
Role: Part-Time Seasonal Grounds Technician
Apply for this job now.