We are seeking a Customer Service Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Prepare invoices and purchase orders
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- General Knowledge of Quickbooks
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of electric and gas small tools and their components.
- Must be able to work 8 am to 5 pm Monday thru Friday.
Authorized Makita Dealer and Service Center
Role: Customer Service Specialist
Apply for this job now.