The Administrative Assistant provides management with scheduling and administrative support and additionally assists with office management. This individual must have excellent organization, prioritization and multitasking skills, a high level of attention to detail and the ability to edit documents with precision, correctness and accuracy. This individual must be able to and will be required to use Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint proficiently. Routine activities include managing schedules, making travel arrangements and processing expense reports, supporting professionally-run meetings (both face-to-face and online), taking minutes for meetings, and other tasks necessary to ensure an efficient business operation.
What you will do:
Fulfilling the duties and responsibilities of this position requires leadership skills, time management skills, communication skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Ensure that information MiHIN produces, maintains, stores, or transmits remains secure through adherence to MiHIN's Security Policies and Procedures.
Specific duties include:
- Calendar Management
- Travel Arrangements
- Event Coordination
- Expense Management
- Record action items on meetings
- Prep for internal meetings
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to operate basic office equipment (photocopier, phone, and video conferencing)
The Administrative Assistant should be a self-motivator and identify gaps on the team and be able to assist. They should also be mindful of time management and deliverables. An Admin Assistant will often be greeting external guests and should always represent The Company's core values and be fiscally responsible to the company.
What you bring to MIHIN:
- Associate degree or equivalent practical experience
- 0-2 years' experience of administrative support
- Experience in using technology and the internet to improve work efficiency
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions. Interest and experience in interacting with all levels and departments within a company - domestic and international.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
- Ability to adhere to complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Experience using Microsoft Suite
- Experience using Outlook, Teams and OneNote
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a high paced environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong business judgement, professional etiquette and organizational skills
What will make us say "wow":
- Experience in a high tech and/or healthcare industry
Powered by JazzHR