Human Resources (HR) ManagerCompensation:
Work directly with the business leaders to ensure critical people processes (onboarding,
promotions, transfers, terminations, etc.) are effectively and efficiently completed/documented.
2. Provide line management with advice and options for improving organizational effectiveness,
productivity and working practices in line with the business/people strategy.
3. Partner with Human Resources colleagues to accurately respond to vacancies due to attrition as
well as collaborating in staffing positions related to transfers and internal promotions,
4. Partner with the HR compensation functional area and hiring managers to research and draft
job descriptions for new positions and in updating current descriptions.
5. Partner with the HR functional areas to implement new HR initiatives/programs (e.g.,
compensation structural changes, HRIS programs and systems training, management training)
6. Partner with leadership team to provide ongoing strategic coaching to internal customer groups
as related to succession planning, career path development and performance management
7. Partner with the HR functional areas to actively guide internal customer groups through the
annual salary planning and performance management processes
8. Work with Safety staff with to assist with workers’ compensation issues, including reasonable
9. Assists with all candidates required to undergo drug screening in regards to post-accident and reasonable suspicion.
10. Act as the primary point of contact for assigned employee relations matters; conduct/document
internal investigations and deliver disciplinary actions as required
11. Act as a consultant to management and employees for employment law, Human Rights law and
state employment/labor standards issues
12. Work with management and HR functional areas, as appropriate, in the event of a company reorganization or re-structure; address management change and help to maintain employee
productivity without an adverse impact on regulatory / legal compliance, company reputation or
13. Educate the business regarding HR policies and programs and ensure compliance14. Identify ongoing needs or problems that require research, analysis and resolution in order to
meet the changing business requirements
15. Work with various stakeholders on new HR policy development
16. Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of
employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal
department as needed/required
17. Participate in visits to work sites outside of assigned areas as directed
18. Travel to worksites in Permian Basin region to assist in HR related matters (approximately 50%)
19. Ensure that the termination process is communicated and followed, to include termination
documentation and exit interviews
20. Ensure retention tracking is complete and accurate & conduct retention analyses as required
21. Build strong relationships with all levels of the organization
22. Participate in special HR projects and perform other duties as assignedJob Requirements:
Medical Benefits, HR Payroll System
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.