Teaching Assistant with Team-Team training
An outstanding TA/ Teaching Assistant who is Team-Teach trained is required for both day to day and long-term supply work in Torbay.
In this role you will work to support pupils with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (EBD). Such pupils can be disruptive and consequently difficult to support so will require a resilient and caring Teaching Assistant (TA, LSA) to support them. It will involve raising self-esteem at every opportunity and ensuring a consistent approach to the child's behavioural difficulties. You will be encouraging the provision of a positive classroom environment.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to be:
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Team-Teach Trained.
- Experienced with a Minimum of 6 months spent in a school.
- Able to adapt to all environments with a positive approach.
As a Teaching Assistant (TA) through TeacherActive you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Support from a dedicated and friendly team of consultants.
- An excellent referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
- Access to a range of unique positions in our schools.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you feel that you are the right Teaching Assistant, please click apply or contact Jess on 01392 693313 or email #removed#