SEN Teaching Assistant / SEN TA - Harrogate.
TeacherActive are looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant / SEN TA for a long term role starting in April until July, possibly longer.
The position is in a very busy Primary school and will be working 1:1 with an SEN reception child but the successful SEN Teaching Assistant / SEN TA will be expected to cover other classes and year groups when needed.
It is essential that you have/are the following:
- TA certificate or experience in SEN
- The enthusiasm to work with children with a variety of different personalities and skill levels
- A strong, confident individual who can take control of a classroom
- Able to engage well with pupils and staff
- Able to work under your own initiative
- Smartly presented and with excellent time management skills
TeacherActive can offer the successful Teaching Assistant / TA:
- A highly rewarding opportunity
- An excellent and competitive rate of pay
- Fantastic prospects of long term work
- The guarantee of a hard working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
TeacherActive have many other opportunities available to suit all requirements. To discuss them contact Bianca Layton on 0113 331 4945 or email your CV to #removed#