This opportunity has promotion potential to the Senior Manager and Partner levels after performing effectively as a Tax Manager.
Do you have a minimum of five years of experience in federal tax and/or mergers and acquisition in a public accounting firm, corporate tax department, or law firm?
If you can effectively perform and would fit working for a global leader in the CPA industry, interacting with a wide range of clients as a Merger & Acquisitions and/or Federal Tax Manager, we encourage you to forward your up to date resume for immediate consideration.
- Advise clients on a full spectrum of corporate tax services including planning, research, and other mergers and acquisitions activities
- Work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team that focuses on delivering due diligence and tax structuring services, and communicates findings and opportunities to clients
- Work with and assist other senior members of the M&A Tax practice with various technical tax issues dealing with consolidated returns, S Corps, partnerships, LLCs, and LLPs
- Assist clients with current issues which may include bankruptcy emergence planning, out of court workouts, debt restructurings, tax basis, earning and profits, and section 382 studies
- Develop, motivate, and train staff-level team members
- A minimum of five years of experience in federal tax and/or mergers and acquisition in a public accounting firm, corporate tax department, or law firm
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Licensed CPA or J.D./ LL.M. or Enrolled Agent (Please note that any candidate hired by our client into this position that doesn't currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Knowledge of a broad range of corporate tax matters in various industries
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and client service teams
- Excellent research and writing skills
Our client is a globally based top quality CPA firm with a terrific reputation.
Role: Tax Manager Merger & Acquisitions
Apply for this job now.