About The Job
We’re looking for a creative Front End Developer to jump on board and help us achieve our ambitious growth goals. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a passionate team and have a big impact on the entire organisation and the experience of co-hire users. You will join the Product Team, which focuses on defining, developing and iterating co-hire’s product offering for startups and developers. As a Front End Developer, you will team up with the Back end Developer and work closely with our Lead Developer, Senior UI/UX Developer and Head of Growth to build and test new amazing features, by having a user-focused mentality. You’ll also work on improving and maintaining current features or even fixing bugs if needed. :) Drawing upon the Lean UX framework, you may be asked to work together with the Senior UI/UX Developer to develop interactive prototypes (MVPs) that can be used for user testing. Based on the insights and analysis that we obtain, you will then start the development process to build the features asked by our users working with the Back End Developer. Role activities and responsibilities
Essential skills and experience
- Work within our thriving product team to effectively contribute to co-hire with the development of new exciting and innovative features.
- Write tested and maintainable code following industry’s coding standards and best practices.
- Implement the designs with a keen focus on UI and UX.
- Work with the growth team to build and implement email templates.
- Contribute to the improvement of integration and internal tools.
- Help the team to improve our front end process.
- Maintain our existing features.
“Nice to have” but not essential
- Excellent understanding of HTML5, CSS3, SASS/SCSS.
- Knowledge of modern web services and APIs, and love learning about technical solutions
- Being familiar with Git and SEO.
- Basic knowledge of usability principles, user testing methodologies and Human-Computer Interaction.
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in Software Engineering or similar
- Experience with Redux
- Understanding of the Lean UX framework / process.
- Knowledge of CSS3 animations.