Class People are working with a prestigious nursery based in Cheltenham who pride themselves in high quality childcare and exciting opportunities for learning which gives every child a head start. The position is 40 hours a week starting January.
The position will involve working with children and duties will include preparing and carrying out activities, supervising play, observations planning and assessments, record keeping, preparing snacks and meal times, cleaning and tidying throughout the day, communicating with parents. Up to date knowledge of the EYFS is essential and the successful applicant will be required to plan and assess for key children.
Experience within a similar job role would be preferred.
Level 3 Childcare Qualification is preferred but Level 3 training can be given. Up to date First Aid, Child Protection & Found Hygiene qualifications would be preferable. Training would be provided if not.
The candidate must have
- Level 3 minimum qualification in Childcare or equivalent qualification.
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework.
- Knowledge and understanding of child protection and safeguarding procedures. - Excellent child development knowledge and understanding.
- Excellent observing and recording skills.
- Be willing to learn, evaluate their practice and focus on their professional development.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Wai Ho on 01242 898124 or email #removed#.